|Manufactured By||Johnson & Johnson Ltd|
Buy Invokana Tablets Online – Usage, Dosage, and Side Effects
Invokana Tablets are used for the treatment of adults with type-2 diabetes. It is used together with scheduled exercise and a strict diet. It is not suggested in type 1 diabetes. It is taken through the mouth. You can buy Invokana Tablets online at a reasonable price and can hassle-free home delivery from MedicinesCenter.
Patients have to take this medicine once in a day in the prescribed dosage only. Do not take more or less than directed by the doctor.
At MedicinesCenter, you can buy Invokana Tablet along with various antibiotics and other medicines and drugs, and these are pocket-friendly as well. Just order and get your order packed securely at your doorstep. You can get speedy and secure home-delivery here than the other Invokana tablets supplier.
Things to Remember Before Taking Invokana Tablets
This medicine can show fatal effects on the kidney, liver, and other parts. So, patients are advised to inform their doctor about their other medical issues if they have or had any. You need to inform your doctor if you have any of the following issues before buying Invokana Tablets online or from Invokana Tablets Supplier.
- Allergic to any ingredient given on the label
- Renal impairment
- Kidney disease
- Liver diseases
- Urinary tract infections
- Genital mycotic infections
- Type 1 diabetes or diabetic ketoacidosis
- Pituitary gland diseases
- The medicine is not recommended if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or even you are planning for pregnancy. It might be harmful to the baby.
- It is necessary to keep close monitoring of the blood glucose levels.
Side Effects –
- The common side effects which one may face include vaginal yeast infection, constipation, nausea, and urinary tract infections.
- Some of the serious side effects include Fournier’s gangrene, low blood sugar, kidney problems, leg amputation, low blood pressure, and high blood potassium.
- Diabetic ketoacidosis may occur even if blood sugar levels are normal. It is not recommended during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Conclusion: The above mentioned information provided here is only for informational purposes only. All the possible side effects or the drug interactions may not be affective for all. You can consult your doctor and discuss all your queries related to any disease or medicine. Or get in touch with us for the best possible suggestions at https://medicinescenter.com/. We believe in supporting, the doctor-patient relationship.