Lantus Insulin Pen
|Name||Lantus Solostar Pen 100 IU/ml|
|Salt||Insulin Glargine Injection|
|Manufactured By||Sonofi India Ltd.|
|Packaging||1 prefilled pen of 3 ml (300IU)|
Buy Lantus Insulin Pen Online at the lowest price
Lantus Insulin Pen is a long-acting insulin, used in the treatment of type I and type II diabetes in both children and adults. It helps to maintain a steady level of insulin in the body for the whole day. By maintaining a healthy sugar level in your blood, it also prevents serious complications of diabetes. Generally, it used once a day just under the skin or as recommended by your doctor. It takes only an hour to begin the effects.
Lantus Insulin Pen can be recommending alone or with insulin or other diabetes drugs. Before using the pen by yourself at home, learn the right technique of injecting the pen in your skin from your doctor or nurse. To get the maximum benefit of the insulin, you should use it regularly at a fixed time every day. You need to take the correct dose as advised by your doctor, to avoid any overdose complication.
Sudden discontinuation of the medication without consulting with a medical professional can increase your blood sugar levels. This can also cause serious complications.
Please note that Lantus Insulin Pen is just a part of a treatment program that includes a healthy diet, weight management, and regular exercise. A healthy lifestyle is the best method for diabetic patients to avoid serious complications such as partial blindness or kidney failure.
Do not skip your doses as it can affect the effectiveness of the medicine. You can Buy Lantus Insulin Pen Online at the lowest price from Medicinescenter and get them at your door-step on time.
How does Lantus Insulin Pen work?
After injecting the Lantus Insulin Pen, it starts releasing insulin at a slow rate for nearly 24 hours. The insulin cause tissues in the body to absorb additional glucose from the level and reduce glucose production level by the liver.
Side-effects and Precautions
- The most common side effects of Lantus Insulin Pen include low blood sugar levels (hypoglycemia), problems at the injection site, weight gain, and itchiness.
- Other serious side effects are low blood potassium.
- To avoid these symptoms, you should inject the correct side of the medication.
- You should control your alcohol consumption as it can increase your blood sugar.
- Contact your doctor, if you experience allergy at the site of the injection like swelling, hard lumps (lipohypertrophy), or redness.
- Some people may experience rapid weight gain during the treatment.
- Do not take the medicine if your blood sugar level is already low.
- Tell your doctor before starting the treatment, if you have or had liver, kidney, or heart problems.
- Breastfeeding or Pregnant women should inform their doctor before using the pen.
- Always buy Lantus Insulin Pen Online from an authentic supplier only.
Medicinescenter- Your Authentic Lantus Insulin Pen Supplier
At Medicinescenter, the healthcare need of the consumers are changed into satisfaction experience through a range of services like safe and fast door-step delivers, worldwide delivery network, safe packaging standards, genuine medicine spectrum, live tracking feature, and informative health information.