|Manufactured By||Alpha Pharma|
|Packaging||10 ampoules (50mg/ml)|
|Substance||Stanozolol injection (Winstrol depot)|
Buy Rexogin Injection Online: Read Uses, Side-Effects, AndPrices
Rexogin Injection is used to treat Angioedema which causes incidents of swelling of the face, genitals, extremities, throat, and bowel wall. It reduces the amount of bradykinin chemical that is responsible for causing leakage and breaking of blood vessels. The sudden build-up of fluids below the skin due to damaged blood vessels causes swelling and redness. It may also prescribe for osteoporosis treatment in women after menopause.
Rexogin Injection should be given by a trained professional into the muscle of the upper arm or leg. Overdose of this medication can cause serious side-effects. The dosages and treatment course depends on your medical condition, age, gender, response to the first treatment, and other factors, it can change from time to time. So, follow your doctor’s instructions carefully. It’s advised to complete your treatment course for the best results; sudden discontinuation can cause adverse effects.
Do not skip doses to maximize the effectiveness of the treatment, it’s better to refill the supply before it completely over. Buy Rexogin Injection Online at Medicinescenter at the best price and get your medicines at your door-step on-time.
Side Effects of Rexogin Injection
Some of the most common side-effects of Rexogin Injection include Ankle swelling, Swelling of legs, Feet swelling, Breast enlargement, Edema (swelling), and Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping). Consult with your doctor if symptoms get worse or persist longer
Rarely, patients can develop serious problems during treatments such as liver problems. If you experience any of the following (or any other suspicious symptoms) mentioned below, contact your doctor immediately:
- Liver Problems- abdominal pain, dark colored urine, light-colored stools, unusual fatigue, yellowing of the eyes or skin, and nausea or vomiting
- An allergic reaction- the closing of the throat; difficulty breathing; swelling of the tongue, lips, or face; or hives
- Swelling of the arms or legs
- Frequent or persistent erections, or breast enlargement or tenderness (male patients)
- Voice changes, hair loss, clitoral enlargement, facial hair growth, or menstrual irregularities (female patients).
Things you should know before taking Rexogin Injection
- The use of Rexogin Injection can cause hair loss. Follow all instructions of your doctor carefully regarding possible side effects.
- Do not use this medication, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding without consulting with your doctor.
- Do not use Rexogin Injection without consulting with your doctor if you have: breast cancer, prostate cancer, a high calcium level in the blood, or any other serious medical problem.
- Tell your doctor before starting the treatment, if you have or had: blood vessel or heart disease; a high level of cholesterol; a heart attack; bleeding or blood clotting; diabetes; kidney problems; liver problems; or if you have taken an oral blood thinner.
- Always Buy Rexogin Injection Online from an authentic supplier to avoid any unnecessary complications.
Medicinescenter.Com- Your authentic Rexogin Injection supplier
Medicinescenter.Com is one of the most widely visited and trusted online medicine platforms. We aim to be filling the gap between consumers and healthcare facilities by providing genuine medicines and healthcare products at the best price possible. For consumers’ benefit, we also provide authentic and up-to-date information about the product they are searching for.
With Medicinescenter.Com, you can order your medicines in just a few clicks and save money with our great discounts.